It’s always tough to get back into a routine when you come back from vacation. Not only did I have a tough time sleeping and getting back to work, I also didn’t get a chance to refurbish the fridge with bunches of goodness.
So, yesterday, when I needed a snack, I started sorting through my scraps of fruits, veggies, etc. and found 3 fairly old potatoes.
What’s the best way to use old potatoes? Homemade Baked Potato Chips!
Here’s how to make your very own Homemade Baked Potato Chips:
1. Peel and wash potatoes.
2. Slice potatoes thinly (about 1/8 inch).
3. Place all of the sliced potatoes in a bowl. Drizzle with oil and mix together.
4. Line the slices on a baking sheet.
5. Bake at 375 degrees F for 30 minutes. Check after the first 15 minutes for chips that are already finished.
6. Remove the finished chips, sprinkle with salt and let cool.
If there are any left and you need to store them, simply put them in a ziploc bags.