I have a ton of stacks of magazines sitting around my house and studio and try to find different ways to reuse them. This week I turned a few of them into envelopes. If you are like me and have a ton of magazine pages that need to get reused and you feel like sending a spicy envelope to a friend or your water company than read below!
Here’s how to reuse a magazine to make an envelope:
1. Pick a page that has an image you like on it.
2. Measure 2 inches down from the top of the short side and mark. Draw a line from that mark to the center of the short side. Do the same thing on the other side.
3. Cut along the lines you just drew.
4. Fold the magazine from the bottom so that you create a triangle shape at the top of the page.
5. Glue the sides of your new envelope together! Stuff it with something fun.
6. Cut out scraps of paper to glue on to your envelope for your To: and From: address labels.