Everyone loves to get gifts, but I say it’s even better to give them. I have some family and friend birthdays coming up so I have been not only thinking about what the heck to make/buy for each of them, but how to wrap it in a creative reuse way. Here’s one eco-conscious gift idea, make your own gift bow! Super easy and kind of cool looking, if I do say so myself.
1. Cut a piece of paper into strips.
2. Put the strips end to end and pinch in the center to make an 8. Staple it in the center. Do the same thing with 3 other strips.
3. Assemble the stapled strip pieces into a “T”, then place and “X” with the other two strips and staple them all in the center.
4. Take one last strip and cut it in half.
5. Bring the half strip end to end, place on the center of the bow and staple.