My husband and I are total snackers. I usually get the crave at around 3pm or 4pm. He is usually starving right when he walks through the door after work. So, each week I try to make a homemade snack to control our crazy cravings. It is fun, healthier and a whole heck of a lot cheaper. This week I made some banana bread because last week we forgot to eat any.
Here’s the Homemade Banana Bread recipe:
4 ripe bananas
1/2 cup butter, melted
2 ts vanilla extract
1 ts baking soda
1/4 ts salt
1 1/2 cups flour
1. Butter a 9″ x 4″ or so loaf pan.
2. Mash your bananas in a large bowl.
3. Melt the butter.
4. Beat the egg in a small glass; add the vanilla.
5. Combine the flour, salt, and baking soda in separte bowl and mix together. Measure out your sugar.
6. Add the wet ingredients to the mashed bananas. Mix together.
7. Add the dry ingredients. Mix everything together and then pour it in your loaf pan.
8. Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour. It is done with a knife comes out of the center clean.
Let’s see how many days this lasts!