I have been having a wonderful Earth Day Week watching wonderful promotions about taking care of the planet and awesome effort by people to make every small step they can to live more eco friendly.
- My dear friend Amy over at dogwood & poppy has made an amazingly detailed tutorial on How to Make an Upcycled Jewelry Display Board and has posted it on cosaverde.com’s blog.
- Home Depot has an amazing Do It Yourself section on their website. I recently discovered their Eco Options Category and found a tutorial on How to Make Eco Friendly Pillows.
- The Hostess with the Mostess has come up with some really great recycled and upcycled Mother’s Day Party decoration ideas.
- Growing food for fuel may not be the right direction, says Science Daily.
- Gotta love those RedHeads! ban.do has a new black label and the models all have red hair! As a member of the redhead club, I just had to include it. (:
If I missed anything let me know.
Happy Earth Day week. Have a great weekend. I am off to the studio to come up with a new tutorial for Monday!