I have boxes and boxes full of old prints. Now most of my negatives are becoming digitized, so I wanted to do something with my old photos.
Here’s one idea!
How to Make a Wallet from Old Photographs:
1. Pick 6 favorite photographs. (I’ve used landscapes, but you can use anything.)
2. Cut each photograph to measure 2 1/2 inches by 3 1/2 inches.
3. Place 3 photos side by side with 1/4 inch between them. Tape them together using packaging tape. Tape both sides to increase structure and avoid stickiness.
4. Do the same for the remaining 3 photos.
5. Lay the 2 sets of photographs side by side so that one of the long sides of each is 1/4 inch away from the other. Tape them together. Tape all around the wallet.
6. Fill with money and credits and fold in tri-fold and stick it in your pocket or purse!