I recently married the love of my life and received dozens of thoughtful cards of congratulations in the mail. I love mail! BUT, I live in a one bedroom apartment and am on a purging kick, so it’s time to either recycle them or do something with them.
So, I’m in the process of scanning in the wonderful well wishes we received into my computer and making other items with the images from the cards.
First up, I’ve Reused Wedding Greeting Cards to make a decorative mat for a photo frame.
1. Pick a few of your favorite card images and cut them away from the rest of the card.
2. Arrange each card on your mat to your liking.
3. Use Modge Podge or one of your favorite craft glues to glue the cards to the mat.
4. After the glue dries, trim away any excess card with an X-acto knife.
5. Now it’s time to pick your favorite photo to put inside!