Another year has come and gone and we are looking onward to a new decade! Instead of tossing (hopefully at least recycling) that old calendar, why not put it to great use?
Here’s how to reuse an old wall calendar to make new postcards!
1. Remove the image part of the calendar and cut out an appropriate sized image. If your image is huge, then fold it in half and you will have two cards from one image!
2. Trace around your newly cut postcard images onto some card stock (seni-thick paper). I always keep paper from projects that I use for practice or make mistakes on. Remember there are two sides to a piece of paper, so you can always flip it over and use it for something else.
3. Cut out your card stock.
4. Using Modge Podge or some thing else, glue your postcard image to your card stock.
5. Lay your wet glued postcard on a flat surface and cover with a big heavy book so that it is flat when it dries.
6. Send New Year’s Greetings to your friends and family!
What else can we do with a Wall Calendar?
Any ideas on how to reuse an old wall calendar? Comments are always welcome.