There are several ways to reuse an old toothbrush. Here are a few of my favorites.
1. Clean small areas in your life. They are great for the grout in between tiles in the bathroom and kitchen.
2. Add it to your polishing set. If you don’t polish your shoes, you can use the brush to clean shoes after a muddy hike.
3. Stain Remover. When you spray the stains on your clothes, give the cleaner a little extra help and rub a toothbrush over your stains.
4. Picture Frame Cleaner. Get those annoying hard to reach corners!
5. Small Scrubber. Use on dishes with texture or hard to reach bottoms, etc. to get out food particles.
More tips on how to reuse an old toothbrush at these sites: